The hostel was built in the 18th century and is part of a row of cottages that were once the homes of Yetholm's Gypsies. Families and pets are welcome (please let us know about your pets when booking).
Accommodation and Facilities
- Five rooms available as twin, double, single or family accommodation
- Either en suite or shared facilities
- Equipped, self-catering kitchen/dining room
- Bed linen and towels supplied
- Local shop, food supplies can be arranged
- Cosy lounge with optional log fire, television and a collection of books
- Tea and coffee making facilities in rooms
- WiFi available
Where We Are
Please find our location on Google map.
From Kirk Yetholm Village Green take the Halterburn Road (High Street). The hostel is approx. 150 yds. up the hill on right.
Public Transport: There is a bus linking Kirk Yetholm to Kelso, with around six busses daily. Details available from Jackie.
Valleydene, High Street, Kirk Yetholm, TD5 8PH, Scotland, UK
Tel.: +44 (0) 1573 420 286
Email: click here
Starting from £ 15.00 per person per night.